Friday, February 8, 2013

Moroni Chapter 9


9:4 - "...when I speak the word of God with sharpness they tremble and anger against me..."
We cannot reach this level or it is almost too late because the Spirit of the Lord ceases to strive with us.  We need to repent and return to Christ, taking the words of His prophets and applying them, not hardening our hearts.


9:21-22 - "...Behold, my son, I cannot recommend them unto God lest he should smite me. But behold, my son, I recommend thee unto God..."
Oh that this could be said of all of us.  We need to live our life so that it is patterned after the Savior and His servants, and it may be said of us.


9:22 - "...But behold, my son, I recommend thee unto God, and I trust in Christ that thou wilt be saved..."
Mormon had faith in his son, and worked to build that up in him.  We must do the same for the people in our lives - family, friends, neighbors, and associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment