Monday, July 2, 2012

2 Nephi Chapter 6




6:7,13 - "...they shall not be ashamed that wait for me..."
They won't be ashamed because they will be keeping the commandments and will be looking forward to His coming.
If I don't want to be ashamed, I must do the same.



6:8-9 - "...the Lord has shown unto me..."
How great it is to have a prophet that speaks with the Lord!  Many great and marvelous things have been and will be revealed - then it's up to us to be obedient.



6:14 - "...none will he destroy that believe in him..."
Sure we may go through tough times...we may (ok, we will) have emotional and physical pains.  We will have times that things don't seem to go our way. We may even die physically.  But we will not be spiritually destroyed if we believe in Jesus and act on that belief to follow Him.



6:17 - "...I will contend with them that contendeth with thee..."
Sometimes the Lord takes sides in a battle - but it's always the right side (Romans 8:31).
Whose side am I on?




No comments:

Post a Comment