Sunday, December 23, 2012

3 Nephi Chapter 16



16:1 - "...And verily, verily, I say unto you that I have other sheep, which are not of this land, neither of the land of Jerusalem, neither in any parts of that land round about whither I have been to minister..."
In this verse, He's probably talking about the Lost Ten Tries, but no matter who He's talking about, He keeps His promises to visit the people.
We wait now for the Second Coming, and He will keep those promises, too.  We just need to have faith and do what He asks us to do.


16:10 - "...At that day when the Gentiles shall sin against my gospel, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, and shall be lifted up in the pride of their hearts above all nations, and above all the people of the whole earth, and shall be filled with all manner of lyings, and of deceits, and of mischiefs, and all manner of hypocrisy, and murders, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, and of secret abominations; and if they shall do all those things, and shall reject the fulness of my gospel, behold, saith the Father, I will bring the fulness of my gospel from among them..."
If we are not careful and fall into transgression, we will inevitably reject the gospel and it will be taken away from us.  We need to be keeping all the commandments without hypocrisy.


16:13 - "...But if the Gentiles will repent and return unto me, saith the Father, behold they shall be numbered among my people, O house of Israel..."
We all have this opportunity to exercise our faith.  If we really repent, acting in faith to return to the Father, we will receive the fruits of our faith and be numbered among the House of Israel.
What a great blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment