Friday, December 28, 2012

3 Nephi Chapter 22



22:2 - "...Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thy habitations; spare not, lengthen thy cords and strengthen thy stakes..."
One of our duties in helping others to come unto Christ is to perfect the saints.  We do this by strengthening our stakes, wards, districts, branches, etc.  It says spare not - so we need to spare no pains to accomplish this.


22:10 - "...For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee..."
Even the mountains will move before the Lord will break His covenants.  We are the ones who move.
If we want to see the blessings, we need to do what we can to keep the covenants that we have made with the Lord.

22:10 - "...For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee..."
It struck me how much that the Lord wants to give us an excuse to have faith in Him.  Or many excuses.
I know because I see them in so many aspects of my own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment